Monday, December 1, 2008

So evidently my grand idea of writing posts at home and them bringing them to the library has not been as effective as I would have hoped, but at least I'm here now. whoop-dee-doo!

Right now life is a really odd combination of busy and dull. I'm working on some puppets which are progressing very slooowly (see, three 'o's... that means it slower than usual). But there are other projects that lure me away... Like this the day before Thanksgiving


I made a batch of Cran Apple Butter and I'm wanting to make another. The day after I made a batch of Orange Chili Marmalade ... I guess it turned out how it was supposed to... I'm just not a fan.

well, the library computer is about to log me out!

Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Charleneanne said...

Kristin, sounds like you are keeping busy (and warm too I hope). Your cran apple butter looks delicious. I would have to try the other to comment - lol. Let's hope since you are not a fan, that your dear husband is. See you soon and stay warm. Aunt Charlene

Kristen said...

I'm thinking I just might bring "samples" to Sacramento at Christmas... just to spread the .. umm... joy!