Thursday, July 9, 2009

Andrew and Katy Got Married!


You may remember when they got engaged-- but now they're hitched! I'm so glad that I got to go back to Sacramento for a week and help out... not that they needed much help.



I did get to take pictures, however, lots of pictures-- more pictures than I've ever taken in one day. Then I got to edit those pictures... I know what you mean Andrea! (although this was child's play compared to what you do!)

I wouldn't call myself a photographer, just a willing friend with a camera. So here's a sneak peak-- I'm mailing off the disks to the happy couple today... I suppose I should ask their permission before posting these...









Each table had a row of vases containing Gerbera Daisies... very pretty!



I couldn't possibly be happier for these two! Two great people making one great couple!

No comments: