Monday, November 1, 2010

... Before the Break... Part 2 my birthday

.



This is the first time I've been home for my birthday for eight years. I must say it was quite nice. Games were played, cake was eaten, fun was had! It really was fun to get to spend some purely fun time with the family. It was even worth the sunburn (my fault for forgetting my hat).




The part I got pictures of (on my camera anyway) was the pinata Jayna made! Really how can I not love this girl!?



Seriously!

She said she chose a spider because she felt responsible for making me afraid of them-- which she totally is! ;P The inside was filled with fun little toys and Reese's peanut butter cups which just so happen to be my favorite... and I'm guessing someone knew that! Thanks everyone for a really fun day that I still look back on and smile!

No comments: