Friday, October 21, 2011

We're Expecting a Baby

That's right!  It's very early still and all I know is that I should be due in June (basic math)... but I haven't seen the doctor that gives us the date.  I've seen the "the lab tells us you're pregnant" doctor, as well as "we're going to have to watch your thyroid levels very carefully" doctor, but not the "this is how your baby is doing" doctor... but I have an appointment.

So in keeping with blogging tradition I shall post the home pregnancy test photo.  I know some folks think it's gross-- whatever-- for me it's the first tangible reason for why I've been sick for weeks.


2 comments:

Rylie said...

SOooooooo excited for you guys!! I am glad to hear that things are going well for you! Miss you!

Ruth said...

That is great news, I am excited for you guys! Keep us posted on how things are going. You did much better than us at trick-or-treaters, I think half of our were my own kids.