Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 1 with Baby Juniper


Here are a few pictures from Juniper's first week.  We start with the 12th, Juni's first full day at home.



3 Days Old (above and below)



__________________________________



June 13th, 4 days old



Tummy time with Daddy



She had a doctor's appointment earlier that day (so we put some clothes on her for the occasion-- it's been hot lately).  She looked a tad jaundiced so we had to go to the lab to have her bilirubin levels checked (you can see the band-aid on her little heel).



I love how tiny she looks in this snapshot!

That night was a little rough (not surprisingly) so after she was fed and just not sleeping Dennis took her so I could sleep.  Later that morning I came downstairs and found this:



oh, see the boppy copy I made?



Sweet Littles!

_________________________________________



The next day I decided to try out my Moby Wrap... snuggy fun.  It's designed for a slightly bigger and older baby.  When the weather cools off a little I hope to rock the moby!



_____________________________________________




These are some picture I took on the 16th.



And in the blink of an eye Juniper was one week old!



Awesome!

I'm so happy and amazed that I get to be her mom!


(she's not screaming in this picture-- I promise!)

3 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Oh my goodness! Kristen, she is just so so beautiful! Congratulations to you both. I hope to see many more pictures in the years to come!

humbletakes said...

She is so beautiful! I LOVE all the pictures :) keep-em comin!! Love you <3

Galby said...

What a beautiful baby! So delicate and petite. She looks like you just sculpted her, with such perfect features and skin! Congrats!