Thursday, July 24, 2008

Woo Hoo!

A month from today we're getting married! So much to do sometimes I wonder if it will ever get done. Part of me wants time to slow down so I can get more things done but the other part can't wait to make my beau my husband-- and take him home!

I have a lot of the wedding stuff done... there's just so much more. I want to enjoy the details and not be burdened by them-- I love details-- but I also know that I'll need to let some of them go.

Also in the personal good news: I'm letting go of some very long-held animosity.

It feels good and freeing. I've made several attempts on my own over the years but I'm feeling confident this will stick. And you know what I did? I took my mother's advice-- even after I told her there would be no way I could do it-- but I did-- I feel good-- she was right! Thanks Mom!

No comments: