Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yay!! We're Hitched!!

one of my favorite photos so far
(nice work Andrea!)


Bishop Teerlink performed the ceremony which was great!
(this photo doesn't show the wonderful aisle runner Francine painted though)


favors: little jars of home-made peach jam
(thanks Mom and Dad for the peaches--
Thanks Lois for the jam... there just wasn't time this Summer!)


this shows a bit more than half of our wedding cake buffet
(the best idea ever!! Karen rocked the catering! btw)


I sang a song... generally ill-advised but I think it turned out well. :)
(Thanks Jason for teaching me my two cords and Chris for some styling tips)


our first dance (to "I Wanna Grow Old With You" from the musical of The Wedding Singer)
(it's a movie that we've enjoyed together on many occasions)


at the end of each table runner there was a different phase stitched in
(thanks Lois and Jayna!)



the petal toss makes fun pictures!


and I can't think of anyone I'd rather be hitched to!

It's been a crazy crazy month and we're not out of the woods yet but I wanted to give the briefest to run downs about the nuptials! yay nuptials!! We don't get our photos from the photographer for about two weeks (I'm really looking forward to it!). These photos where taken by my good friend Andrea (I'll need to see if there's a link she'd want me to connect to)... and I'm very pleased with what she was able to capture. Here is just the tiniest of samplings. She took so many pictures it's like you could make a flip-book of the action. Thanks Andrea!

So many people helped make it all happen... pretty awesome! I really can't thank them enough. So many details I could talk about but I think that will wait until I have even more photos and more time as well.




5 comments:

Bunker Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bunker Family said...

You are beeeeyoootiful! =)
I am soooooo happy for you both!
I wish I could have been there; it looks like it was a beautiful wedding and reception. =)
Hey?!! What happened to the wooden ring? You went all conventional on us! =)
I love you both like crazy! (I missed you at my reception, Dennis! Seriously.) I hope we'll see each other again relatively soon. =)
Take care of each other!
I love you forever,
Angelina
P.S. I am finally "hitched" as well! =)=)=) I'll tell you all about it sometime! =)

Bunker Family said...

Um... that comment that I erased... was exactly the same... I've just been having computer troubles. =)=)=)

Andrea Michelle said...

Hi Kristen :o) my photo pages are at www.flickr.com/sorrisobella/sets and my blog is zhetta.blogspot.com thanks for the plug! and It was great to be able to do your wedding :o) I'd love to see some of the ones the other photographer did :o) love ya!

Andrea

Jade said...

Your wedding looked amazing! And you were such a beautiful bride. I loved your cake. Wow.