Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun with Uncle Dennis

.


I have to say that of the many fun and memorable moments of trip to California-- and there were many-- I think this one might become a new tradition when Dennis comes to visit. It started on Christmas Eve at my sister's house. My sister has a daughter who is very small for her age and Dennis wondered if she would fit in his backpack. He wondered this out loud and Alisha heard and was all for it!



She folds up very small and likes that she can fit in unexpected places. He carried her around my sister's house for a while that night and the next time he came over she asked him if he brought his backpack. It was so fun to see her head sticking out (although she totally could have fit all the way inside) we had to do it again later to get pictures. She has a twisted little sense of humor.


No comments: