Friday, June 13, 2008

Today's Forehead Slap!

It's not surprising that I made the invitations to our upcoming wedding. What is surprising (and a bit horrifying) is that during all the time I spent designing them, printing them (which was a process I might talk about sometime), cutting them and putting them all together-- checking and re-checking-- I never noticed that I flipped two digits in the RSVP telephone number (for reference the 1 and the 6 need to be switched). While that is a small mistake it is a significant one for folks who don't already know me and don't use email.

And of course I realize that posting about it on my little blog that nobody reads will do a world of good-- I know.

doh!

But the very nice man who has the number that was printed said that he wouldn't mind passing along the correct number to any of the future calls. (I don't really know how many people tried to call already and just hung up when it was clear that it was the wrong number)

Very nice man!

double doh!

No comments: