Friday, April 17, 2009

Road Trip! episode 3

I've had some connectivity issues lately, and sadly they are not quite resolved... but I'll do what I can. So here is the last installment of the Canada Trip with Jayna. We had a good time!



Jayna has an affinity for trains so of course she really likes having a few sets of tracks right outside the door! I thought it was pretty cool however I would have liked it if the trains stopped at night. I found myself waking up four or five times a night. I was able to get back to sleep quickly but over a few days it started to catch up with me.




This is Jayna's friend Veronica-- she's super nice! She's part of a community marching band (umm she plays the tuba). Jayna and I went with her to a rehearsal-- Awesome!




And of course I have to include a picture of the dog-- we love him! I haven't seen him in a few years and was looking forward to hanging out with him. His age is starting to show... he doesn't like to go for walks and things so much anymore which is kind of sad but he does seem to enjoy his time on the couch. He's a funny cutie with many many nicknames... my favorites include "Floppy Ears," "Dog Face," and "Kitty." Yes we love the dog.


1 comment:

Craig and Erin said...

Looks like you guys are having a ball! I loved Niagra with the Greens and grandma! So much fun! Sure love ya!